EMMA Electronic Releases ND-1 Navigator Hybrid Delay Pedal
Combining the best of analog and digital technology, the ND-1 Navigator delay from EMMA Electronic offers practical, usable delay functions in a unique configuration that can generate classic delay tones as well as many unique new sounds. Tap-tempo, modulation, beat-splits, trails, wet/dry outputs – All this and more in a compact package that’s simple to use and simply sounds gorgeous.
The Navigator’s most unique feature is a separate Level control for the beat-split delay repeats. This option allows the user to emphasize the second delay voice, or to turn the main delay off entirely to create interesting new rhythmic delay effects.
Here’s a run-down of the Navigator’s controls and features:
- TIME – Controls length of main Delay repeat.
- FEEDBACK – Controls amount of Delay repeats.
- MAIN D – Controls level of main Delay voice.
- SECOND – Controls level of beat-split Delay voice.
- COLOR – Controls the tonality of the Delay voice, from dark to bright.
- SPEED – Controls rate of Modulation from slow to fast.
- DEPTH – Controls degree of Modulation from subtle to extreme.
- BEAT-SPLIT SWITCH – Selects time interval for the secondary Delay voice.
- TAIL – Turns on “delay trails” function so that repeats will continue in bypass.
- TAP TEMPO – Allows user to tap in the Delay time with their foot.
- WET/DRY OUTPUTS –Splits wet and dry signals to separate outputs.
- POWER – 9-Volt battery or 9VDC power adaptor 70mA current draw.
- BYPASS – Buffered bypass with low impedance output.
- STREET PRICE – $279
For more info on EMMA Electronic products including video demos of the ND-1 Navigator, visit www.godlyke.com
Fender Begins Celebration of 70 Years of the Iconic Stratocaster with All-New Models
Shakti’s “This Moment” Nominated For The Best Global Music Album Grammy Award
A Passion For Fine Wine and Quality Guitars
Video Podcast: Eleonora Strino Explains Why She Learned An Oscar Peterson Solo
Is Jazz Guitar Dead? (Hint…NO!)
New JGT Lesson: Davy Mooney Explores Playing “Guitar Trio”
New Vince Lewis Arrangement, “As Time Goes By”
Thorell Fine Guitars
What Should I Be Working On?
Wolf Marshall Talks To JGT About His New Jazz Guitar Course
Thorell Fine Guitars
Ryan Thorell is known for world-class original guitars collected and coveted by some of the best musicians around the planet...
For over 20 years, Philadelphia, PA-based luthier Bill Comins has been dedicated to refining a line of instruments with the...
Theo Scharpach builds Fine Archtops and Classical concert guitars from his shop in the Netherlands. Theo Scharpach is recognized as...