Classic Fender sound meets unique visual style in the Sixty-Six, which makes a bold statement with its down-sized Jazz Bass® body.
The flexible HSS pickup configuration can crank out anything you ask from fat leads to funky rhythm tones. Combining vintage-inspired appointments with modern, player-oriented features, it’s packed with a ton of useful, unique sounds. Made for the stage, this instrument delivers the sound and feel we’re famous for, and then some.
- Down-sized Ash Jazz Bass body
- One Player Series humbucking pickup (bridge); two Player Series single-coil Tele pickups (middle & neck)
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes deluxe gig bag
For more information on the Alternate Reality Sixty-Six model visit fender.com
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience.
The Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster features a two-piece alder body with a flame maple Golden Brown top and a solid rosewood neck capped with a flame maple fingerboard. The Pure Vintage 65 Strat pickups add a classic voice to the more modern, custom DoubleTap™ bridge pickup which offers both a sweet humbucking voice and—via an S-1™ switch—a dynamic single-coil sound.
Rarities Collection Features:
- Two-piece alder body with flame maple top and polyurethane finish
- One custom DoubleTap humbucking bridge pickup; two Pure Vintage ’65 single-coil Stratocaster middle and neck pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped solid rosewood neck; 9.5”-14”-compound-radius flame maple fingerboard
- Two-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
For more information on the Rarities Flame Maple Top Stratocaster model visit fender.com