Martin Taylor Beyond Chord Melody: Master Jazz Guitar Chord Melody
Beyond Chord Melody Jazz Guitar
- Do you struggle to create beautiful chord melody guitar arrangements?
- Do you want to find your own unique jazz guitar voice?
- Do you want to improvise spontaneous chord melody guitar solos?
Beyond Chord Melody with Martin Taylor MBE condenses over 40 years of playing expertise and insight into this beautiful jazz guitar book. Learn from the internationally acclaimed master of jazz chord melody guitar as he guides you through his 7-step method to creating your own guitar arrangements.
As a special bonus, 2 specially commissioned online videos are included, with Martin Taylor illustrating key techniques.
Chord Melody Guitar – What you’ll learn:
- 7 steps to jazz chord melody guitar that will unlock your creativity
- How to make a chord melody arrangement of any jazz standard.
- How to play chords and solo at the same time.
- Overcome the common blocks that stifle your jazz guitar progress
- Build stunning jazz chord melody guitar arrangements
- Leverage the essential components of any jazz standard
- Break away from chord boxes and discover the freedom of polyphonic jazz guitar playing
Bonus 1: Learn a complete chord melody arrangement of an original tune to consolidate all the jazz guitar techniques and kick start your jazz chord melody guitar mastery.
Bonus 2: Two exclusive videos with Martin Taylor that clearly demonstrate the most fundamental aspects of his jazz guitar style.
Putting Creative Jazz Guitar Tools in Your Hands
If you love jazz chord melody guitar, you’ve probably struggled to learn other people’s arrangements, while struggling to create your own.
Beyond Chord Melody teaches you Martin Taylor’s own secret formula for creating instant jazz guitar arrangements and gives you the tools to master your guitar and create your own stunning chord melody arrangements.
Here’s What You Get:
- The definitive guide to jazz chord melody guitar, taught by virtuoso Martin Taylor
- A step by step jazz guitar method that starts simple and adds layers of complexity
- 2 specially commissioned chord melody guitar videos from Martin Taylor
- Expert guidance on jazz chord voicings, jazz guitar arrangements and soloing
- An original chord melody composition that puts each lesson into context.
- Perfectly notated examples with tab and notation.
- Studio-quality audio to download for FREE.
7 Steps to Unlocking the Secrets of Solo Jazz Chord Melody Guitar
Beyond Chord Melody with Martin Taylor MBE is the antidote to formulaic guitar methods. His 7-step chord melody guitar system helps you “break out of the box” and is taught in a clear, concise manner.
Martin Taylor’s Beyond Chord Melody starts from basic jazz guitar theory and adds layer upon layer of detail to create your own, beautiful jazz guitar chord melody guitar arrangements.
Beyond Chord Melody guitar contains over 100 supporting audio examples, so you can hear exactly how each step in the process should sound.
Watch Martin Taylor teaching his techniques in two exclusive jazz guitar videos
Gilad Hekselman, Artist of the Week
The Back Page: George Benson & Marc Silver, December 1969
George Benson and Me
Beyond the Frets: Looking Past Your Instrument
JGT Lesson: Applying Guide Tones to Scales
Atlanta Jazz Scene: Rich in Jam Sessions, But Gigs?
Steve Masakowski – Department of Music University of New Orleans
Why I Switched to a 7-String Guitar
Artist Features3 months ago
Jon Herington – Steely Dan, Solo Projects and Advice for Players
Columns2 months ago
Beyond the Frets: How to Make a Living Playing Jazz Guitar
Product Announcements1 month ago
Rick Turner Limited Edition Lindsey Buckingham Guitar
Guitar Teachers1 month ago
Barry Greene – Professor of Jazz Guitar at the University of North Florida